Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exploring HTML

HTML, that means Hyper Text Markup Language, is the predominant markup language for web pages. Html is very useful and helpful when you creating web pages, because if you use html for creating web pages, you can make more easiler. It is the building blocks of all basic websites. So many people use html for creating wed pages. I think, my first site creating was very interesting, becasue, creating site is hard, but it is helpful, and useful for our life. If i make site again, I'll put more information. Also I'll design more clear, and beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Leo, now you have a better understanding on how to use HTML. I know that is not an easy task when you start. But it is also rewarding when you can understand it. Now, our next exploration is going to be Web Editors!

    You will have to think about your design and information for your DP.

    Majo

    ReplyDelete